With more than 30 years in the bridal and beauty industry, Trula, founder of Montana The Art of Makeup & Hair, is bringing her extensive career experience to you, the bride.
Years ago Trula had a vision of creating a company that would cater to the needs of brides in the comfort of their own home, with as little stress as possible. Trula believes that you should be surrounded by the people that care the most, instead of being just a number in a hair salon with a time line. This led her to the first important steps in creating Montana a professional and very talented mobile makeup and hair team that would travel to any location. Whether it be at the brides own home, hotel, banquet hall, or mom’s home, where ever the venue, The Montana team would be there!
Some of her credits include:
- The Bridal Guide Cover 2018
- The Bridal Guide Cover 2017
- The Bridal Guide Cover 2014
- The Bridal Guide Cover – 2013
- The Bridal Guide Cover – 2012
- The Perfect Wedding Guide Cover – 2011
- The Dream Wedding Planner Cover – 2011
- Today’s Bride
- Wedding Bells
- Canadian Hairdresser
- Salon Magazine
Trula has also had the privilege of being nominated by the Canadian Network of Makeup Artists (CNOMA) for “Best Makeup Artist for a Salon/Spa Retail Establishment” across Canada.
Her Makeup Teaching credits include:
- Director of The School Of Makeup Art (Toronto)
- Gina’s College of Advanced Aesthetics (Miss.)
- The Beauty Crew (Vaughan)
Trula and her team continue to strive and excel in the most up to date makeup and hair techniques in order to make your dream day one for everyone to remember!
At your service – Trula and the Montana team,
Call now to save your date and let the dream begin…